Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Crash...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelsey

Kelsey

The Crash... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 8:26 pm

The young lady nodded. It seemed like she couldn't really get herself to actually speak.

She offered to help the young man up so they could get away from the plane. Sticking together would be their only hope.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 10:44 pm

"We got to get out of here." He says, pointing to an engine in flames.

"Did you see anyone else still alive?"
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 10:51 pm

The young lady shook her head, becoming more and more frightened as the seconds go by; as every body crosses her view; as the situation became more and more real.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 11:07 pm

He sees the fear in her face.

"Come on, we're almost far enough away... Close your eyes if you need to. We'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 11:21 pm

She nods and closes her eyes, trusting the young man, and eventually starts to cry again.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 23rd 2012, 10:59 am

Eventually they pass the last of the debris and bodies.

"You can open your eyes... Just don't look back."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 23rd 2012, 11:07 am

She opened her eyes, and kept them low to the ground, in a rather blank and zoned out state.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 23rd 2012, 2:10 pm

After a few more moments of walking through the mud and swampy water, the young man collapses behind a tree. He does his best to remain calm, as he can tell the girl next to him is in shock and near the edge of sanity.

"I need to get this out of my leg so I can see if there are other survivors... The adrenaline is wearing off."

He looks at the girl. "You wouldn't happen to know any first aid? It isn't very deep, but I don't know if it is blocking an artery or major vein."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 23rd 2012, 2:38 pm

She stared at the young man for a moment, as if she didn't understand a single word he had just said to her. She switched her view from his face, to his leg.

Get yourself together

After a moment, she finally got herself to speak. She rambled and spoke quickly.

"Okay. There is no easy way to do this...in or out, your leg can get infected, and since we're out here, who knows how bad it can get. For now uh..."

She pulled on a vine hanging from the tree they were behind and tightly tied i around his leg above the wounded area.

"We should probably pull it out."
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 23rd 2012, 7:03 pm

"Okay."

He reaches to grab the metal shard but hesitates.

"Can you help, please? I don't know what I'm doing."

Dear God, help us.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 23rd 2012, 7:47 pm

She nodded. And put her hands around the shard as well.

"Alright. In the count of three, pull straight up."

She looked at him as if saying, 'this is gonna hurt.'

"One...two...three-"
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 23rd 2012, 11:06 pm

He pulls as hard as he can with her, and as the shard is removed he yells loudly in pain. The wound is not bleeding very much, so at least not much was damaged.

"Oh god, that hurts."

He breaths heavily for a few moments before he regains control of the pain.

"Okay... that's one thing done." He says panting. "Thanks."

He looks the girl. "By the way... Hi, I'm Liam. I just survived a plane crash. What brings you here?"

He winces slightly at his realizing his odd time to make a joke.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 23rd 2012, 11:17 pm

She winced for him when they pulled it out.

She looked up at him

"Oh, uh..Jane. My name is Jane."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 23rd 2012, 11:45 pm

"Hi, Jane."

Liam takes a more serious tone.

"Listen, I know I told you parts of the plane might explode, but there might be other people still alive back there. And food and clean water." He pats his leg. "And we need something to sew this up. You seem in no shape to go... with them all back there.... so I will."

He jumps slightly as he stands.

"Wait, what about you? Are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2012, 12:02 am

Jane takes a quick glance at herself, she was badly bruised and cut up, but nothing very serious.

"I'm fine...just a little scratched and bruised.."

She rubbed her head, "..and a pretty big headache..."

She couldn't remember if she hit it or not, but figured she had since she felt quite a bump.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2012, 12:21 am

"Faired better than me, that's good. It's amazing we survived at all is so many others didn't... I guess we were in the right place..."

The thought of the baby that started crying, and the woman he was sitting next to crosses his mind. He sighs.

"I need to go back. To look for anyone else alive and gather as much supplies as I can. You can stay here."

He forces a smile.

"And hey, I know I seem calm, but trust me, I just want to panic and freak out and cry too... But that can wait."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2012, 12:24 am

Jane nodded, getting the urge to cry again.

"Alright...I'll stay here.." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2012, 12:38 am

"Don't worry, I'll be right back, okay?"

With a limp, Liam starts walking back towards the wreckage.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2012, 7:04 am

"Okay..."

Jane kept on rubbing the bump on her head, trying to remember how she got it, but she couldn't . She figured that was fine and nothing to worry about.

This is all real...

Jane closed her eyes. She felt tired and weak.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2012, 10:02 am

Liam makes his way back to the wreck. He starts shouting and checking if people are still alive, but nobody seems to be.

"How did just two of us survive?"

He grabs what he can, small packs of food, water bottles that hadn't melted or broke, even a first aid kit. He checked several scattered bags and suitcases for items. One happened to have a needle and thread, another he emptied and then stuffed with clothes for warmth. He placed the food and clean water in a bag. He checked a few more people, one man looked like the man he noticed on the plane. The body was pale, with a wound on his neck and chest.

Must've gotten hit by flying debris... slashed his neck.

He checked him, finding an air marshall badge and a hand gun.

Well... at least I was right...

He hestitates in grabbing the gun, then rememebers that he has no idea where he and Jane are. No idea of the dangers out there. He grabs the gun and holster and puts it on.

Two clips... about 24 bullets. Lets hope we aren't attacked by a large pack of wolves.

He checks a few more people. To his surprise one had a slight pulse. He drops next to the man.

"Hey, man, can you hear me?!"

The man, barely alive, manages to slightly open his eyes. He tries to talk, but then his eyes close again.

"C'mon, man. Stay with me."

Liam stands and picks up the man and carries him with one arm, with a couple bags of supplies and clothing in his other hand, and moves as fast as he can back to where Jane is.

(I know, to be able to carry another man plus the bags is a bit much, but hey, adrinaline is amazing. :P )
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2012, 10:40 am

After a while, Jane hears Liam return. She stood up and looked at his direction only to find that he had a man on one arm and bags in the other.
Jane ran towards him.

"Is he alive? What's wrong with him?"
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2012, 1:21 pm

"I don't know. I was checking for survivors and he had a pulse."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2012, 1:30 pm

Jane, just by looking at the man, could tell that there wasn't much they could do. Especially since they didn't know what was wrong with him.

She bit her lip, trying to think of what she should do.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2012, 12:04 am

Liam feels for a pulse.

"We're losing him."

He heistates and then starts pressing down on the man's chest.

"Come on, guy."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2012, 12:06 am

"Liam I uh..."

She paused.

"There's no use...I mean-.." she suddenly felt cold hearted. "...there's nothing we can do..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crash...
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Spam :: Off-Site RPGs-
Jump to: