Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Melanie Colton

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

Melanie Colton Empty
PostSubject: Melanie Colton   Melanie Colton EmptyAugust 25th 2012, 1:18 am

Melanie Colton ChirikoAtlantafull728353

Basics

Name: Melanie Colton
Alias: Mellie
D.O.B: October 26, 1990

Personal Info:

Hometown: Staten Island, New Jersey
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 110lbs.

Gameplay:

Strategies: I can see that Lisa used the floating challenge to her advantage. I personally want to follow her footsteps and be lassiez-faire about other people's affairs. I might or might not ride another person's coattails, not to mention my diminutive size pins me as adorable and harmless.

Strengths/Weaknesses:

My rocking perks-
  • I have a very good memory that I can put to use.
  • I'm very affable. I think I'll play a good social game while avoiding any unnecessary drama.
  • It's hard for me to crack under pressure. I dismantle any emotional or psychical pain, I honestly can't remember the last time I've cried.
  • If I set myself up to something, most of the time, I'll follow through with it.
  • I recently started to get in shape prior to getting on this show.

My cute flaws-
  • The floater strategy can backfire on me, as everyone eventually starts picking off floaters one by one.
  • I can be seen as too ditzy at times, even though I'm convinced I'm not!
  • Trusting people too easily is one of my problems.
  • While I do have a good memory, I am quite hyperactive and get bored easily. My attention span happens to be short when it comes to boring things.
  • As I stated before, I may ride another person's coattails. Proves how dependent I can be sometimes.

General Questions:

- How would you describe yourself, given three adjectives? Effervescent, cute and likeable.

- Do you have any favorite (hobbies/activities, TV shows, colors, actors/actresses, movies, books, etc)?
  • Fashion designing, doing yoga, going to parties and playing music are my part-time hobbies.
  • I like cartoons about talking animals. Some slice-of-life movies as well.
  • What are books? Just kidding, I like Charlotte's Web and pop-up books as well!
  • I don't really pay attention to actors and actresses. They're just famous people who need to be left alone by their crazy fans...
  • Red's the coolest color I know.

- What is your biggest accomplishment? Starting my fashion career, of course!

- Your life motto. Do you live by any? Umm...always eat your vegetables? Oh, you wanted a quote by one of those famous guys. Sorry...

- What would you do if you win Big Brother? Regain my wealth!

Biography:

I was the first child born to an upper-class family. As the oldest of three children, I was the one that was the most pressured to succeed. When I was merely a toddler, I adapted myself into a classy lass.
My parents constantly forced me to study and practice music every day. I played the viola and the piano daily. Believe it or not, I was noted as a child prodigy in New Jersey.
However, it wasn't long until all the success when to my head and I found out my parents were using me as a money-maker. I desperately wanted to run away from home, but was only allowed to at eighteen when I was put into college and had a dorm to seek shelter at. I bidded my parents and siblings adieu, it wasn't hard to do. Hey, that rhymes!
The next year, I briefly worked a couple of odd jobs part-time until a free sewing seminar caught my eye. My minor in my art college was music, even though I grew a minisicule resentment to it.
I finally picked my undergraduate major, becoming an amateur fashion designer. I audictioned for Big Brother because it's a new experience and my work can be broadcasted live, so I can get known even more!
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherusa.rpg-board.net

Melanie Colton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Creation :: Character Template-
Jump to: