Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Andy Levitt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelsey

Kelsey

Andy Levitt  Empty
PostSubject: Andy Levitt    Andy Levitt  EmptyAugust 26th 2012, 12:26 am

Andy Levitt  F9C52829-C6CF-4F75-840C-AED4EB020612-290-0000002E40598DB9
(so this character I found happened to fit Andy INSANELY PERFECTLY. Idk if she's from a show or something but I had a hard time choosing only one picture so here are others for anyone who cares :b )
Spoiler:
Basics

Name: Andrea Levitt
Alias: Andy
D.O.B: January 13
Personal Info:

Occupation: Cafe Owner. (or at least until I'm done with university)
Hometown: Orlando, Florida
Height: 5' 6''
Weight: 125lbs

Gameplay:

Strategies: I'm prideful, independent, and would consider myself a leader, which I guess could be labeled as a hero. But I'm also strong, competitive, and manipulative. Which might put me as an anti-hero... As for villain...I guess after have the right buttons pushed, that could possibly be my true label.

Strengths-
•I'm an expert and reading in between the lines. I was always at the top of my class throughout high school, I won't say I know everything, but I know what I know.
•I can be manipulative. You tell me what you want, and I could probably find a way to use it against you...if it comes to that at least.
•I'm pretty sociable and sweet. So I'll hopefully get on your good side by the time we meet.
•I was a track and soccer star at high school. I'm not exactly sure how athleticism might help me in this though...
•I'm independent and cautious 24/7. Theres no way anyone can use me as their tool to win this thing. Even if they think they are, they'll soon see how the tables will turn.

Weaknesses-
•I'll admit. When it comes to boys, I'm quiet the flirt. I can't help it, im kinky. But don't get me wrong, I'm
not a slut, I'm not trying to sleep with anyone, and I'm not gonna be all up on you just because you have male genetalia. I just like having a good time. I have standards.
•I'm actually pretty sensitive. I'll have to do my best to not get too close to anyone to refrain from being hurt.
•I'm layback and I like to party. This trait always seems to find a setback or two.
•I could get out of hand after a few drinks, and I don't necessarily mean alcohol. Soda tends to get me sorta hyper. Luckily, I'm able to control myself...most of the time.
•I overthink things once in a while. Which might or might not end in a bad concluding thought.

General Questions:

- How would you describe yourself, given three adjectives?
Friendly/fun, deceiving, stubborn
- Do you have any favorite (hobbies/activities, TV shows, colors, actors/actresses, movies, books, etc)?
•Painting, dancing, partying, CLOTHES.
•Don't watch t.v. really.
•Orange
•Joseph Gordon-Levitt (we happen to have the same last name), Anne Hathaway, Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Ellen Paige.
•Classic Disney movies. Movies with the listed actors/actresses.
- What is your biggest accomplishment?
•Being able to do everything I do to the best of my ability
- Your life motto. Do you live by any?
•It's the motion of the ocean and not the way you rock the boat.
- What would you do if you win Big Brother?
Pay for important things (university, move out of the apartment), but most importantly help out my pregnant mom, whom my father just left with nothing.

Biography:

When I was little, I had the perfect little family. Just my mother, father, and I. Throughout my years of school, I was always at the top of my class and quite a sports star. Whenever highshool came, I really had to start thinking about a career, but hadn't the slightest clue what to do.
Aside from being "the smart girl with the long red hair," I became quite a riot, and realized how much I love to have fun. Whenever I was old enough, I loved to get all dressed up and go to clubs and such. Flirting with guys just for the fun of it, but always independent enough to not give them the wrong idea, flirting was as far as I'd let it go...
When I was nineteen, my dad won the lottery, which would sound like a good thing at first. By this time, I had decided that I loved space and would become an astronomer. I envy the stars at night. Of course, that takes a while. So my father purchased a decent corner cafe that I could have for my own. It's actually very successful, I'm able to balance it out with college and I love it.
Unfortunately, after that, my dad started to change. When I was twenty, I had my own place, but would visit my parents often...or at least just my mom. My father wasn't around as much. By the time I was twenty-one, my mom and I found out that my dad had gambled and lost a large portion of his money, and also his job. For a year, I had to put school on hold on an off to help support my parents.
Somewhere in there, my mom got pregnant with my soon to be baby sister.
My father became a drunk on his stress with a cheap job and the thought of having to care for a child. He soon left my mother.
So I think that's a pretty good explanation as to why I am here.

Last edited by Kelsey on August 26th 2012, 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

Andy Levitt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy Levitt    Andy Levitt  EmptyAugust 26th 2012, 7:28 pm

The other pictures under the 'spoiler' tag have the faceclaim from Marise Kurisu from Steins;Gate. I've never seen that anime, but I know about it to an extent and plan to watch it. I digress, choose at least the first picture or any of the multiple pictures of Marise Kurisu for your character's faceclaim.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherusa.rpg-board.net
Kelsey

Kelsey

Andy Levitt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy Levitt    Andy Levitt  EmptyAugust 29th 2012, 7:36 pm

I have to pick one?

:(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Andy Levitt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy Levitt    Andy Levitt  Empty