Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelsey

Kelsey

Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 9:49 pm

"Not exactly what I was thinking, but that actually sounds pretty funny." she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 9:51 pm

"...I'll let you take action of this plan for you to make an even better impression."
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherusa.rpg-board.net
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 10:04 pm

"Geez...she sounds like a robot. Have a little more fun!!! No! No! No!

"Oh. Ookay then."

She went and got a cup of warm water to put Kodi's hand into, and quietly tried sneaking into Kodi's room.
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 10:32 pm

Eloise put Kodi's hand into the glass of water rather stealthily and waited for the gradual effect to take its course.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 10:48 pm

After a long moment, Charlie whispered quietly.

"That's weird...it should have worked by-"

"Gotcha!!!" In one swift motion, Kodi had taken the glass of water and splashed it onto the two. He had been pretending to be asleep.
He smirked.

Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 11:02 pm

Eloise sat there with a blank face. She raised an eyebrow.

"That was just in excuse to get me my just desserts for being a bitch to you, wasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 11:09 pm

Charlie was surprised that Eloise got upset, she was shocked that Kodi had been awake but she thought it was funny.

Kodi frowned, "No no no! Its not like that! You're misunderstanding! It's just a prank!"
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 11:17 pm

Eloise shrugs.

"It's okay, dude. I deserve it."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 11:21 pm

"You deserve it?" Kodi looked at Charlie and Charlie shrugged.

Kodi looked back at Eloise.

"No you don't. I didn't throw the water at you cuz you were a bitch. I threw it cuz I thought it'd be funny."
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 11:24 pm

Eloise was reluctant to believe Kodi, but went along with it.

"Okay, Kodi. I get it, it was pretty funny after all."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 11:35 pm

Sweatdrop She still doesn't believe me..

Kodi motioned his hand in the air as of wiping away the situation.

"Well, anyway ladies...what's for breakfast?" he said back in his Kodi mood
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 11:39 pm

"Ask the butler."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 11:50 pm

Fancy.

"Oh. Okay."
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 12:01 am

"There's always something good to eat, so spew in the butler's face if you don't like it."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 12:11 am

Kodi shook his head and got up.

"I wouldn't do that."

He then went to go look for the butler.
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 12:22 am

Eloise shrugged a bit, feeling catty. The butler showed Kodi the menu- he would be 'happy' to serve him.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 10:41 pm

Kodi returned.

"Pancakes sound good?"

Charlie nodded , "Fine with me."
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 10:45 pm

The butler made them pancakes and set the table. After a while, Eloise reluctantly made it there and crankily gazed at Kodi. She chewed angrily on her pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 10:57 pm

Kodi and Charlie were at the table as well.

Does she not like pancakes?! DAMMIT. Hiding
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 11:01 pm

Eloise had a blank, angry looking face on.

"Who ever had the 'great idea' to choose pancakes for breakfast..."

Her face turned into an unexpected smile.

"...Is okay in my book."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 11:12 pm

Sweatdrop Phew...this girl drives me crazy.

Kodi sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 11:18 pm

Eloise raised an eyebrow.

"You sighing in relief is an indication that it was you who did it. I take it back."

She looked away petulantly and continued to chew on her pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 11:36 pm

Geez Eloise...at least the poor guy is trying, give him a break.

Ugh
"Fine."
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 EmptyJuly 23rd 2012, 1:42 am

Eloise sighs, feeling defeated that Kodi didn't know she was trolling him.

"It's good fun like the time you poured water on me 'by mistake', remember the olden days?"
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 EmptyJuly 23rd 2012, 10:46 am

You mean THIS MORNING?

"Yeah yeah."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next