Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2012, 10:17 am

Eloise scowled.

They really are trying too hard and at what cost?

She remembered how she'd fangirl over watching one of Kodi and Charlie's videos and often wished they'd do a collab together. Eloise abruptly shrugged that thought off.

"...That was...cliche, trite and one of those songs that make teenage girls think that teenage guys are really 'sensitive' and what not when they're all the same."
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherusa.rpg-board.net
Kelsey

Kelsey

Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2012, 6:36 pm

Kodi put his guitar back in its case.

"Ouch..."
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2012, 7:10 pm

Eloise shrugged.

"Trying too hard makes you seem transparent."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2012, 7:54 pm

Trying hard? I wouldn't even try a little if it came to getting a girl like you.

Kodi scratched the back of his head, "Sorry for not meeting your standards.." he muttered.

Poor Kodi...

"Well Eloise, why don't we do something you wanna do?"
Charlie asked.
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2012, 8:38 pm

Eloise flipped her hair rather arrogantly.

That's more like it.

"I'd rather watch anime or read manga. Play video games. Search up new fashion on the internet..."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2012, 8:54 pm

Charlie smiled, "Sounds like fun. Which do you want to do first?"
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2012, 9:00 pm

"Since Kodi has yet to lighten me, I'll let him choose this time. So it better not disappoint me."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2012, 9:03 pm

Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 3624560821 [i] She's picking on me...on purpose..[i]

"Uhhhh...how about...video games..?"
he said as he scratched the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2012, 7:36 pm

"Fair enough."

She motioned Charlie to pick a video game for her.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2012, 7:45 pm

What? No please..?

Charlie nodded and looked through the games, she found your typical arcade fighting game.

"How about this one?"
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2012, 8:47 pm

"Acceptable. Arcade games are cliche, nonetheless."

Eloise sedately set up the gaming console.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2012, 9:30 pm

Charlie gave Kodi a look as if saying 'what have we got ourselves into?'

Kodi replied with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 EmptyJuly 3rd 2012, 5:05 pm

Eloise handed them the controllers as the game was starting.

"...I hope you both won't let me win."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 EmptyJuly 4th 2012, 11:28 am

Charlie and Kodi took the controllers.

"You won't have to worry about that."
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 EmptyJuly 4th 2012, 4:46 pm

Eloise nodded.

"Shall we play, then?"
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 EmptyJuly 4th 2012, 6:57 pm

"Yeah! Let's do it!" Conceited Kodi said excitedly.

"Bring it on." Charlie said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 EmptyJuly 4th 2012, 6:57 pm

Eloise let out a secluded grin, the light emerged from the screen as the game was starting.

"Let's do it, then."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 EmptyJuly 4th 2012, 7:01 pm

When they all actually began to play, Charlie picked up the controls and buttons very quickly.

Kodi, not as much. He mashed the buttons on his controller frantically.

"This is hard..." he grumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 EmptyJuly 4th 2012, 7:23 pm

(can you get Marilyn to go to the discussion team? I told Brandon to bring Derek there and maybe I'll pick Anne too~ :3)

Eloise discreetly helped Kodi out because she felt a bit bad for him. She dully and rapidly pressed on the buttons on the controller aiming to get a higher score than 560,368.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 EmptyJuly 4th 2012, 8:23 pm

(sure! But uh...what's that? c: )

Charlie, for a first time player wasn't doing so bad. She wasn't very far behind Eloise's score.

"I'm getting hang of this." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 EmptyJuly 4th 2012, 8:34 pm

(https://bigbrotherusa.rpg-board.net/t76-challenge-2-task-planning#2472 <--- Here. C:)

Eloise grumbled a bit competitively. She winked.

"We'll see about that!"
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2012, 1:45 pm

Sigh [color=blue] I'm a disgrace to guys everywhere...

Kodi took his time finally discovering what each button does.

Charlie was getting pretty into the game. She bit her lip as she rapidly tried to get her score higher.
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2012, 3:58 pm

Eloise whispered to Kodi in a soft voice so only he could hear.

"You're welcome."

She then commenced on trying to beat Kodi's score.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2012, 7:04 pm

Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 2097682944 She's been helping me?!?!?!

"Thanks..."
he grumbled. Why must I suck at video games..? Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 180027753
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 EmptyJuly 7th 2012, 10:40 am

Eloise quietly giggled. She knew that it wouldn't last for long due to her cynical and mistrusting nature. She got to the last level and stood up.

"'Kay, done."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next